Yang Huixin, a Christian, has loved being a good person since she was little. She doesn’t like to offend others. She believes herself to be a good person because she is kind and agreeable with others. But only after she accepts God’s gospel of the last days and undergoes the judgment and chastisement of God’s words does she have an awakening, and realize that she’s not a true good person. Continue reading “Christian Movie Trailer “I Am a Good Person!” (English Dubbed)”
For two thousand years, Christians have always prayed in and called upon the Lord Jesus‘ name, believing that God’s name will only ever be Jesus. However, it is prophesied in the Book of Revelation, chapter 3, verse 12, that the Lord shall have a new name upon His return. So now that the Lord has returned in the last days, can we still call Him Jesus? What mysteries are hidden within God’s name? The crosstalk, The Mystery of God’s Name, blends the performance styles of singing and recital to guide us to understand the significance of why God takes different names in different ages.
Songs of Choir:
1. God Confers All His Wishes Upon Man
2. The Main Purpose of God’s Work in the Flesh
God Confers All His Wishes Upon Man
1. From the beginning until today, only man has been capable of conversing with God. That is, among all living things and creatures of God, none but man has been able to converse with God. Man has ears that enable him to hear, and eyes that let him see, he has language, and his own ideas, and free will. He is possessed of all that is required to hear God speak, and understand God’s will, and accept God’s commission, and so God confers all His wishes upon man, wanting to make man a companion who is of the same mind with Him and who can walk with Him.
2. Since He began to manage, God has been waiting for man to give his heart to Him, to let God purify and equip it, to make him satisfactory to God and loved by God, to make him revere God and shun evil. God has ever looked forward to and awaited this outcome. To make him satisfactory to God and loved by God, to make him revere God and shun evil. God has ever looked forward to and awaited this outcome.
from “God’s Work, God’s Disposition, and God Himself II” in Continuation of The Word Appears in the Flesh
The Main Purpose of God’s Work in the Flesh
1. God comes into the flesh mainly to allow man to see the practical deeds of God, to realize the formless Spirit into the flesh so that He can be touched and seen by man. It is only in this way that those He makes complete are those who live out Him, are gained by Him, and are after His heart.
2. If God only spoke utterances from the heavens and did not practically come to earth, man would still be unable to know God; there would only be hollow theories to convey the deeds of God, but it would not be possible for man to have the words of God as reality. God comes to earth mainly to set an exemplar and serve as a model for those He will gain. Only in this way can man practically come to know God, touch God, and see God; only in this way can man truly be gained by God. God comes to earth mainly to set an exemplar and serve as a model for those He will gain. Only in this way can man practically come to know God, touch God, and see God; only in this way can man truly be gained by God.
from “You Should Know That the Practical God Is God Himself” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Eastern Lightning | The Church of Almighty God came into being because of the work of the returned Lord Jesus—Almighty God, Christ of the last days in China, and it isn’t established by any person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. After reading God’s word, you will see that God has appeared.